Russia is exposing all the underhanded deals going on between Turkey and the U.S. and it doesn’t look good. Facts are facts and what has taken place is epic. Turkey President Erdogan, a NATO member, not only shot down a Russian plane and seemed to think he could get away with it, he has been financing ISIS through buying their crude oil. To make matters worse, another NATO and G-20 member, the USA, under the orders of President Obama, has refrained from bombing ISIS oil trucks for 14 months as part of an understanding with Erdogan. This is a big problem.
Erdogan is daring Putin to prove any of this and is shouting his innocence, swearing to step down as president of Turkey if he is not telling the truth. He appears to have either forgotten who he is talking to here or he is emboldened by his status as a NATO member and good friend to Obama, who does the bidding for those with western NWO ideals. The cold hard fact is Erdogan is about to have his come to Allah moment as Putin is ten steps ahead of them all.
Whereas the western US main stream media is not talking of any of this, and pursuing other breaking news. Reuters has given it’s breaking news point bulletins.
Here is the bullet point summary via Reuters:
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS RUSSIA’S AIR STRIKES IN SYRIA HELPED TO ALMOST HALVE ILLEGAL OIL TURNOVER
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS TURKISH PRESIDENT AND FAMILY INVOLVED IN BUSINESS WITH ISLAMIC STATE OIL
- RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS WILL CONTINUE STRIKES IN SYRIA ON ISLAMIC STATE OIL INFRASTRUCTURE
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS KNOWS OF THREE ROUTES BY WHICH ISLAMIC STATE OIL IS DIRECTED TO TURKEY
- RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS TO PRESENT NEXT WEEK INFORMATION SHOWING TURKEY HELPING ISLAMIC STATE
It is also known that Putin is aligning allies in a show of strength against any forth coming aggression against Russia from the NATO allied western front. Pakistan is now aligning with Russia joining China, Iran, France, Iraq and others.
Russian Deputy Minister of Defence Anatoly Antonov has called on the journalists of the world to “get involved” and help Russia “expose and destroy the sources of terrorist financing.”
“Today, we are presenting only some of the facts that confirm that a whole team of bandits and Turkish elites stealing oil from their neighbors is operating in the region.”
Read the full report here: